Spring has sprung! Beware of the potential poisons

16th March 2016 Uncategorised 0

The spring time is a wonderful time of the year, winter is officially over and gardens, parks and woodlands are bursting with colour as bulbs and blossoms appear.

The good weather makes us want to spend more time in the great outdoors enjoying what nature brings around every year. Of course, walking the dog is such a much more enjoyable experience too and you can bet your life, our four legged friends love to spend more time in the back garden. But did you know that daffodils and other beautiful flowers and spring plants are actually poisonous to dogs? We have put a list together of the most common plants that can pose a danger to our pets via the link below.

SPRING PET POISONS LINK

If you think you pet may have ingested flowers, blubs, fertiliser or anything unusual then please dont hesitate to contact the surgery on 01327 344999